Have you not heard that the love of others is hard? To obey Jesus Christ, you must love others!!! Yes, there are enemies you must overcome for love to thrive in your life!
(1) Fear will prevent you from seizing opportunities. Therefore to love, crush your fear.
(2) Ignorance will prevent you from making good decisions. Therefore, seek God’s wisdom in making everyday decisions!
(3) Anger will prevent you from seeing clearly. Rid yourself of anger, for you need divine insights in your love affairs. (4) Envy will prevent you from focusing on yourself. You are unique before God
(5) Ego will prevent you from learning from others. You are unique in this learning community.
(6) Doubt will prevent you from believing yourself and taking risks to follow your dreams. Trust God without any doubts, for our God is God all by Himself.
(7) Hate will prevent you from becoming a better person. You have it all going well for you in Christ Jesus! Stop hatred hatching in your life.
(8) Unforgiveness will prevent you from living as a free person. For you shall know the truth, and the truth you know shall set you free! Rid your life of the spirit of unforgiveness.
(9) Lying will prevent people from trusting you, and telling the truth will graciously favour you ultimately.
(10) Pride will prevent you from seeing and learning from your mistakes. With humility, you make yourself God’s friend! You can indeed love others when you first love God!